Join the Montdami Team
Quality in Civil Construction
Do you have a passion for Engineering? Are you excited by innovation in construction? Do you have new ideas, an agile approach, and ready to be challenged in the civil construction and urban development industry?
Montdami Construction are constantly on the lookout for driven engineering professionals to join our team. We’re seeking highly motivated, skilled, passionate engineers committed to continuous improvement, strive to exceed client expectations, and are able to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to make every project a success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working closely with our Operations Department and Managing Director. The role will entail the co-ordination resources, plant & personnel to deliver Civil Construction projects within time and budget constraints. A major part of this role will require you to possess a high level of motivation and drive. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you must have exemplary problem-solving skills.
People skills and outstanding communications skills are a must – as ultimately you will be responsible to lead project teams on all levels, whilst liaising directly with Montdami directors as well as project clients & other key stakeholders.
- Be in charge of Co-ordinating multiple job-sites with underlying project teams
- Be able to work autonomously and be confident to make crucial decisions that align with company processes and values
- Allocation of company staff & equipment resources
- Managing project schedules
- Develop excellent relationships with all project stakeholders
- Ensure that projects are on track and meeting time-line and budgetary expectations
- Addressing and resolving issues technical issues which may arise
- Liaising with clients on the progress of projects
- Procuring new work & relationships
- Hands-on subdivision development project management experience
- Willingness to activate and introduce existing industry contacts to provide new avenues of growth
- Ability to take ownership & show leadership in assigned projects
- Have the drive to motivate project teams and find avenues to advance/accelerate works at every avenue.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of meeting job deliverables with regards to cost & time
- Have a strong emphasis/maintain cultural & social values of the business
If you possess the skills we are looking for and are looking for a rewarding and challenging role in a company where you will be valued and supported please contact Bec for a confidential discussion on 0417998401 or submit your resume.
Retic constructs new watermains for urban land developments across all of Melbourne. Our work focuses on Melbourne Water agencies such as City West Water, Yarra Valley Water, and South East Water. We are looking for an experienced Watermains Team leader who can continue to foster and develop the relationships we have forged with key stakeholders. This is a hands-on role that would see you supervising a small team whilst contributing to positive project outcomes within crucial time frames.
Applicants must be experienced to undertake pipe-laying duties, service trenching, and deep trenching for drainage construction.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- High standard laying of water main reticulation pipes within trenches to Water Agency requirements
- Construction of property branches, services and other associated structures and assemblies
- Communicating and building strong interpersonal relationships with key stakeholders
- Compliance testing, connection works, other associated plant operation, confined space works, pit building, general concreting and labouring
- undertake pipe-laying duties within the water construction arm of our business
- Previous experience in the land development industry
- Other pipelaying experience in drainage and water would be well regarded along with skills involving plant operation of backhoe, excavators and dewatering equipment.
- Confined space works, testing and maintenance experience
- Tickets for PE Welding, Pipelaying, Traffic Management and Spotters
Personal attributes & qualifications
- Water pipe laying training/pipe laying training (at least a cert 3)
- Experience as the key personnel on 3 projects that require both WC1 and WC2 accreditation (6 project in total)
- Trench safety awareness
- Mobile plank trained
- Contractor induction trained
- Construction industry induction training (red/white card)
- Confined space entry trained
- Strong commitment to safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills and experience
- Valid operator’s tickets
- Valid driver’s license
- Be fit and healthy
- Sound OHS knowledge & the ability to follow processes
- Reliable and punctual
- Be able to provide 2 x referees
- Flexible and easy to get along with
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Above award rates and overtime applies
Are you looking to join a great company as they continue on their exciting journey? Then please do not delay and apply now!!! Remember to attach your resume