Montdami Construction has over forty years of experience and excellence in all facets of civil construction, urban development, and infrastructure projects in Melbourne and Victoria.
We use our innovative and agile processes and solutions to ensure projects are delivered on time and at or below cost.
We aim to exceed client expectations every time using traditional and new methods of project management, stakeholder engagement, and construction techniques using innovative civil engineering technology.
We solve problems and focus on delivering measurable results, facilitated by constant client and stakeholder communication.
Browse our ever-growing suite of successful projects below.
- Bankside – Entry Road and Stage 1&2 Ongoing
- PACE of Sunshine Stage 3 Ongoing
- Minton Place – Stage 1&4 and Main Drain Ongoing
- Stonefields Estate – Stage 1&2 Ongoing
- Kingston Links Golf Club-Entry Road and Stage 1&2 Ongoing
- Beveridge Central Stage 1&2 Ongoing
- Acacia Medium Density Ongoing
- Trilogy Place Estate Ongoing
- 361-363 Centre Road Stage 1 & 2 Ongoing
- Melbourne Water Wetlands – Rodds Drain Section 54 Ongoing
- Rosa Medium Density Complete
- Linley Grove Complete
- The Beacon Complete
- Essendon Football Club Complete
- Centre Road Upgrade Complete
- Greenhills Park Estate Complete
- Kingston Links Golf Club Redevelopment – Early Works Complete
- Moonee Valley Race Course Redevelopment – Early Works Complete
- Tintern Grammar Complete
- 125 Colemans, Stage 5 Complete
- Cloverdale Estate – Stage 2, 3 & 4 Complete
- Cloverlea Estate Stage 1-6 Complete
- Yarraman Village Complete
- Daisybank Estate – Stage 6&7 Complete
- Jackson Greens Stage 1-9 Complete
- The Outlook Complete
- Heathfield Stage 1-4 Complete
- Medina Park Complete